CAJ 0.00% 29.5¢ capitol health limited

Yes I take your point. Personally I do think the SP is oversold,...

1. 7,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Yes I take your point. Personally I do think the SP is oversold, but I am not saying it won't stop the SP from dropping. When you have highly publicised news people, like lemmings, face the same way and start bolting and instead of stopping they follow each other over the cliff - metaphorically of course. This thing could drop another bundle of cents for all I know; you can't stop a panic, and I am not for a moment saying this is comfortable to watch; so to be honest I am not watching.

100% agree, the timing of the events have been a factor, and clearly if the management team don't work through the debt issues then, govt policy or not, the company is going to get another caning. It is not just a matter of can they do it quickly, it is a case of every shareholder reading what is in front of them financially with this company and working out whether they are making the right calls for the long term and acting at that point I believe. Agreed DYOR and never have more in 1 company than you are prepared to say goodbye to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $314.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $64.97K 215.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33961 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 8756 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.