FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

start counting the money, page-25

1. 3,606 Posts.

DABRU,
    You are correct as re- nicholas123 says, and I fully agree with him too, and I had coffee today with a good friend whom also tells me, News should be Expected soon OR, could come at anytime which "possibly" could make things happen even sooner, than Later. Even DH said this on BRR so I am open either way, as there is only 7 full trading days left of the month.

Couldn't resist and grabbed a small parcel myself, and should there be any further weakness I will consider one more small parcel also, but I think I would rather be set sooner, than later~!

Madfish,
    "Not long to wait for the big bang theory"

LOL, I dont know if it will be exactly like that, but the folk who have been capitolising at the sake of taking a big stake or position in Fox are prepared to go this far, thus once the oppies are no more, there is only one way to go. How fast depends on alot more of the transparency behind these investors AND what news or results from assays. But once they are set with their needs it certainly will head north and it just may be a bang or a Brisk Climb up the ladder, who can say.

With regards to other matters re-conspiracy t/o talk, a good friend of mine brought to my attention something that was recently mentioned in the WSA annoucement dated June 19th re-The bonds.

If you go to Page 2 under Discussion and read the very last thing that is written before it says END. This to me this kinda gives me a signal that something is in the brew. I am not saying this Will Happen, I am saying this Could Happen re-Takeover, but not straight away.

Sheebers though, sounds like some of you folk out there have a wheel barrow of this stock. Care to lend me a takeaway container with some? ;)

Anyways, there ya go, another view from Camera 5 on planet marz~!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.