SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Start googling..., page-9

1. 1,296 Posts.
    TechnicalsSayItAll said:
    I have been avoiding answering UR question as this will be my tenth message and hence last message of the day.
    Jim, in a market there will always B buyers and sellers. People buy and sell for different reasons all the time and many times those reasons change too.
    MA has answered a part of it and that explanation is v v valid.
    If interim dividend is not maintained, market will perceive it as a deterioration in the financial health of the company ans justifiably so. Market will say... I told u so.
    CA action will get momentum.
    If interim dividend is maintained, inspite of selling by short term holders much more buying will come and even instos will start running for SGH. There will be big re rating of SGH stock. Its price rise wont be short lived and it will help with many aspects of running the business just like a patient receiving psychotherapy.................when SGH stock price is healthy........effecting all other aspects of SGH.................U know them well.
    Don't u think by paying 14 million dollars of interim dividend if the market cap improves by say even just 100 million dollars, it is a good bargain.
    PS.
    Pls excuse me for my typo.2 BG 2 check. In my previous life I had 3 typists doing my typing for different things. I would just give the dictation and check the draft for mistakes.
    Amazing . What people can see in darkness when eyes don't work.
    It is all in the mind. same here.
    Darkness of information.
    People giving color to darkness as per their state of mind.
    Brain can't distinguish between fantasy and reality.
    Any way, i had this flash, sparking on my inner screen and it said interim dividend was coming.
    Could not write it yesterday as my quota of 10 msgs was over.
    Interesting times. exciting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.