FFG 11.1% 1.0¢ fatfish group limited

This is the great thing about FFG owning a crypto exchange, we...

1. 31 Posts.
    This is the great thing about FFG owning a crypto exchange, we don't are about the price of crypto's and in fact the more trading that occurs the better for an exchange as we'll get the fee's from the trades.

With other ASX listed stocks such as DCC they rely much more heavily on prices of bitcoin and other coins in their portfolio. FFG will also have the mining warehouse and they can mine the most profitable coin or mine certain coins but not sell them until they start pumping. I think FFG is turning into the most well rounded crypto play to invest in I have found anywhere. They have part ownership of a coin (Nitro), an exchange, mining facilities and a crypto consulting business (I don't know too much about this business).

To add to your comments above though your right about everything but the state of play is starting to change. You have probably seen alot of ETH to Alt pairings on most major exchanges now and even some exchanges are starting to implement BCH to Alt pairings plus alot more fiat to alt gateways are popping up so over the coming 12-24 months I think the price and volatility of bitcoin will have much less bearing on the price of alts. But sure you can quite easily play the trading game now in crypto.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.847K 406.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 791737 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2130439 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.