AZL 5.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

Ferrett, I wish ZYL would put you on the road as a spruiker for...

1. 989 Posts.
    Ferrett, I wish ZYL would put you on the road as a spruiker for their Company. This Company has a story and it needs to be told. Do you have a good day job? lol.

Whilst I am typing received the paper from Cairns and it is 5 , A 3 pages in regard to Copper/Inside Trading ect.

I will type the section in regard to ZYL, only a small mention.

Then there is the strange case of the hot copper member known as G-Unit. Early this year G-Unit made a number of critical posts about the management of Zylotech Ltd, which had received an offer to sell all its operating business to Quik Trak Networks.

On April 17th, G unit posted "I have just been told qtk has withdrawn its offer for zyl, is this true?" G. Unit was either well informed or made a shrewd guess. Two days later, Zylotech announced that Quik Trak had withdrawn its takeover offer for the company.

Two months later, G-unit claimed he was Cameron Pallister, the son of Mark Pallister, the major shareholder in Quik Trak. The real Cameron Pallister denies that he is G-Unit and told AFR that he has never heard of Hot Copper, Zylotech and QuikTrak say they know nothing of the incident.

The article deals also with a poster called Stocko one of the many online personae used by Melbourne Electrical Engineer Peter Woodland, shockwaves were produced on Hot Copper when he was raided by ASIC as it was the first time they had openly moved against a member of an online investment forum since the technology boom.

The above occured back in 2004. (perhaps its old news) The article is huge and I haven't digested it all at this moment, but happy to copy and post to interested parties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $71.06K 3.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1573079 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 251645 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.