RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Start making a list

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    OK guys, so as not to get swamped in all the other comment: new thread......who are the potential suitors in the auction that could very well be upcoming - and reasons for doing so:

so this is just for starters, gets your heads clear guys and look at the many potentials.

Apple - building teleheath program
    J&J - Already working with RAP - more extensive portfolio than Pfizer
    Astra Z - similar to J&J but not quite as expansive
    Ping An - already marketing themselves as a tech driven medical diagnosis company*
    Chines manufacturers of RAT tests - of the 40 so far approved by the TGA - 37 are Chinese. Relationship to Ping AN?
    B&M Gates foundation - Hobby for Bill in his later years - but would like a new interest (i believe)
    Roche - already in medical space, but major manufacturer of RAT tests
    CISCO - moving into telehealth space
    Honeywell Life - as above
    Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands) as above but with more broad portfolio ** Never rule ou the the Dutch !
    Teledoc - Quoted in Forbes as the leading telehealth practioners in the USA

Personally, I believe that the best fit is either Ping An or Apple - i cannot see why Pfizer would want to go this path as their primary interest (ATM ) is selling more and more COVID jabs- unless of course there is an ulterior motive.

So guys, add to the list - remembering of course that these big companies have BOTS roaming the net looking for their name.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.