TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

start of phase ii sclc trial, page-18

1. 4,287 Posts.
    Hi all

Without getting caught up in the technicality of the wording "no major issues", I thught I would include this from acl,'s half yearly:

Alchemia?s generic fondaparinux is partnered with Dr Reddy?s Laboratories Limited for both manufacturing and marketing globally. Dr Reddy?s is India?s second largest pharmaceutical company with a significant presence in the US generics market. The Abbreviated new Drug Application (ANDA) for fondaparinux was filed by Dr Reddy?s in March 2009 and accepted in May 2009. Whilst the timing of final approval is in the hands of the US Food and Drug Administration, Alchemia believes that the recent successful completion of the Agency?s inspection of the facility in which fondaparinux is formulated in pre-filled syringes may represent the final step on the path to approval. Alchemia will receive 50-60% of operating profits from US sales of fondaparinux and a royalty on sales outside of the US.

PGamble

Note - Dr Reddy's already has a significant presence in the u.s market.

Bought a few today, was all in on another but thought it best to diversify more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.