TLG 2.75% 56.0¢ talga group ltd

Anyone got the pic of the digger scraping the deposit at half a...

1. 4,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1796
    Anyone got the pic of the digger scraping the deposit at half a buckets depth for Rob here.. i’m busy drinking too many bintangs… yes a lot of work and forward planning needs to go into designing a mine Rod, but Talga does have the advantage of deposits at very shallow depths… you get that they have already mined 19k tonne of it in a trial mine and completely rehabilitated that area already yeah? That’s why MT has hinted at the distinct possibility of ‘increasing volumes’ being available for supply to customers next year mate.. once Permits are in place we are off to the races.
    Also mate there are a lot of shit talkers on here as there are on any ASX company on HC that has the truly explosive potential for share price appreciation that Talga has.. trying to sew fear at the behest of who knows what entity or they just think they’re being clever dicks and are accumulating every week… The EIB is not in the habit of making bold statements about willingness to fund projects that aren’t going to happen.. if someone has an example of a company in recent times being appraised to be worthy of 300m € of cheap financing please enlighten me.. The Swedish Gov are about to take over the E Union presidency and where are they hosting the delegation traditional visit to the new hosting nation? That’s right Kiruna FFS to emphasise the mammoth effort the Swedes are making to the clean energy transition. This is definitely happening and it’s happening soon. Learn to separate the wheat from the chaff. That’s how you make HC work for you in my opinion… and oh yeah that’s all just in my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.015(2.75%)
Mkt cap ! $206.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 56.5¢ 53.8¢ $125.2K 228.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 8312 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 10086 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.