OGI 0.00% 0.5¢ ogi group ltd

Start of Something Big, page-28

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Yeh, here we go again, I bet those lab results are gonna come out SUPER FANTASTIC like the 300+bbls/day at Permian Basin on SRH 1 + 2, then the raise which will be fulfilled by 'believers' no pun intended as I'm sure everything that gets reported on is perfectly true, a period of hyping up about the COY and then the slow but gradual decline in SP and cash reserves.

It doesn't worry the wolf how many the sheep may be as there is always an endless supply of them in this part of town.

I enjoyed reading the LYC threads with people bragging how they were all going to be sitting on 6 figure plus multi baggers and geez we're gonna see some people jump on this bandwagon, 1 guy even admitted to being mortgaged to the hilt at the height of the speculation, as sad as it is it is funny when the greedy ones get burnt looking for a quick buck.

Now with SYR being around the corner from this prospect doesn't tend to any relevance to me as adding weight to the SP as with the Permian we had the best prospect for drilling oil in the world, fracking was in its infancy and maturing rather fast in that region with fantastic IP rates, EVERYONE around us HIT OIL except for us.

History doesn't repeat itself but is sure hell does rhyme.

I can see a pump and dump from this SP where it is but that's about it in terms of turning a profit.
    There was very little in the terms of smart money as all the volume came post announcement so really
    the sp is being supported by confidence more than anything else.

All in my opinion only.

Yours Truly
    Haz Dogz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.