DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

start of uptrend?, page-13

1. 4,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Meta5 You are way out of your depth if you are challenging me.

For a start

Not once did I mention market Depth.

Yes you are correct though regarding:

Given the average daily volume turnover, the market depth is basically totally irrelevant.

Market Depth means next to nothing in liquid stocks and even in illiquid stocks market depth could be manipulated easily.

Price can move up when sellers exceed buyers in the market Depth.

Price can also move Down when buyers exceed buyers in the market Depth.

Meta5 I agree "Market depth" is not a good tool to determine supply and demand within the share register.

Considering the total amount in shares in each price level compared to the given turnover each day.

The buyer seller ratio in the market depth is not a accurate indication of the supply and demand within the share register.

As you say meta5 a lot, I might even say most of the transactions come from off screen

However Meta5 what you failed to realize is my analysis comes from OHLC Price analysis along with volume not market depth and some of the crazy wild speculations we have heard in this forum in the past about manipulation, bots etc have been not only falsities of imagination by the uneducated but just simple normal price mechanics within a market cycle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.