DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

start of uptrend?, page-9

1. 612 Posts.
    Definitely a change in character to the trading in Dart lately but it's difficult to read between the bids to work out what's really going on and there are likely to be padded queues and other distractions to hide someone's true intent. (nothing new for Dart) This could be completely wrong but this is my take on what we're seeing lately ...

Can't be certain but I think I can see that someone is accumulating but not wanting to pay much more than 18.5c.
    At the same time it looks like someone doesn't want the SP to rise and any increase in buying is quickly capped but not the same way that ML used to swamp the sell queue at ever lower prices.

I'm wondering if someone is trying to take as many cheap shares as they can get and at the same time the seller doesn't want to feed all their cheap shares to a willing buyer. They seem to have reached a stalemate at 18.5c.

The rest of the market seems to be staying out and almost all of the trades seem to be between two main players.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.