DSE 0.90% $3.31 dropsuite limited

start up scenario at nobles nob, page-22

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    hoges
    thanks for chipping in a bit of confirmation on NT Gov Pro-mining stance, good to hear from a NT local.
    Not sure about the article you refer to but i had heard something similiar but was in relation to Territory Resources ??
    You mention the difficulty of attracting and accomodating staff at remote mining locations - i actually see this as giving EXM an advantage because of its not so remote location on the outskirts of an established population centre such as Tennant Creek and all its associated infrastructure (pubs).

verytricky
    I saw your comment on other thread. Happy to throw my 2 bobs worth in. Everyone has to make their own call based on individual circumstances but i think you answered your own Q when you said you dont require the liquidity. You seem to be a long term investor, so you just have to revisit your reasons for initial investment and evaluate. Then look at the outlook for gold and evaluate the likelyhood of EXM benefiting from any likely resurgence of explorers with real gold resources imo.
    ATM majors are benefiting.
    Personally trying to trade this market with the view of regaining some of your losses in s/t is frought with danger unless you are very sure of what you are doing, i think few would claim to be able to pick markets atm.
    I am also taking a l/t view on EXM and infact is one of the few positions i have not closed, infact looks like my order at 1c is being filled as we speak.
    My view - US$ will weaken substantially, more uncertainty ahead will benefit gold as safehaven status increases, EXM will continue with more drilling with a view to production focusing on cheap and readily accessible resources 1st.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.