EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

also imagine the tire industry, if the claims are justified...

1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    also imagine the tire industry, if the claims are justified (should know this month), think of the size of the market.

Every thing from fighter jets and F1 cars to push bike tires could be using carbon loaded rubber.

This market alone could be too big for just EDE, but then theres all the other potential avenues for carbon loading-
    Paints
    epoxy resins
    printer ink
    sun screens
    ceramics
    glass
    plastics

Just a few that come to mind that ive read about lately and im very sure that the applications extend beyond that to areas that haven't even been dream t of yet.

I know from working in the glass container industry for the past ten years that one of the major problems of bottle making is when components that contact the glass during the container making process become worn, they loose their ability to uniformly remove the heat from the container.

This causes faults within the container and means that the components must be changed, these components can weigh up to 20kg for a mold set (two halves) and are kept in an oven and are heated to 400deg c.

These components are removed and replaced by hand using large Kevlar oven mits, then to top it off a layer of graphite/oil dope is applied every 20min to the contact surfaces to ensure correct heat dispersion.

when the containers are formed they leave the machine at 700deg c, this on a 40deg day is in human.

To cut a long story short, i would naturally love to see carbon loaded hybrid alloys eventually make their way into the glass industry, due to their unique thermal properties as well as strength an lightness, nano carbon i believe will revolutionize this industry.

Long way off i know and i doubt i will see it, but i'll have a Johny Blue to celebrate for the fellas if i here about it down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.