EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi Start Up,I've been lured by an Australian company having a go...

1. 43 Posts.
    Hi Start Up,

I've been lured by an Australian company having a go with tomorrows technological advances and taking a step towards them.

I like the idea that CNT and CNF's can be produced with "minimal" harm to the planet.....In comparision to others producing comapnies who are producing a similar product.

Australia seems to underrate itself when it comes to compering ourselves to the rest of the world. This can be seen across the board....Look at the Australian film inductry for example.... Self imposed tall poppy maybe!

I've done a fair bit of internet research about Eden before taking the investment step. I understand they are owner operators, therefore might be more focused on getting the best opportunities for their own product/s.

The current global situation is stormy seas indeed, but Eden appear to have given time and energy (no pun intended!) to get a good footing in India who, from what I can understand are on good financial footing.....Well better than the US, Greece, France, et al anyway!!!

Also, India seem to flagging a real committment to a greener tomorrow, Ashok Leyland reportedly have began to manfacture Hythane compliant engines.

2008 COAG conference report put's forward Eden as one of 4 companies as a possible option for Australia's direction. One of the others mentioned was BOC.

Reports about San Fransisco Airport shuttles indicates another positive direction for this company.

I'm in for the long. I believe in this.

Thanks for asking!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $576 288.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 210967439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 24217145 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.