KPO 20.0% 0.6¢ kalina power limited

This is why the market is hard , the % down on the investment is...

1. 1,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is why the market is hard , the % down on the investment is affecting your emotions and you simply can't make a rational decision , happened plenty of times myself but I've learnt along the way.

Story telling time:

I've been in the markets ~3 years now figuring it all out on my own. This was one of the first specs I had bought and was very fresh into the game.

That company was RAP, did my research , saw the potential among other things and My price target was 50 cents. I had an average entry of 6.6 cents ( bought from 2.8 cents to 9 cents )

I was ecstatic, it had run to 13.5 cents within a week or so of my lucky timing.
    I was up 50 k within a week.

The following week people obviously started taking profits and it was on a heavy decline, my 50k profit went down to 40k , then 30 k, then 20k and then when I was only up roughly 15k I sold , I was terrified.

In that moment I sold with a slight profit( relative to what could of had )

I had forgotten all my research , notes , and price targets , my emotions got control and I felt doomed , I had to sell!!!

once I had sold the stock ran 50 cents and I felt stupid .

I learnt an important lesson that day , detach my ego from my investment and back my research and convictions.

I see this as no different from KPO , solid fundamentals and I'm not selling until the true value is realised , delays suck but I couldn't really care !

Stay strong gentlemen.
    Last edited by valincarter: 28/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $33.42K 5.571M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8921168 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 350000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.