start your roadshow, im getting bored, page-11

1. 1,263 Posts.
    re: - extralite Thanks grant for Marland's background.

As for starting the forum on Marlan'd part, I too initially thought it was a good idea. However, I don't think he expected people to have followed it all so closely and ask him the type of questions he got. Especially using Grant's knowledge of PEople Tel's previous announcements of customer numbers. I got the feeling that he really thinks the average punter very easy to fool, as evidenced by his lesson on how they are not selling apples and oranges and thats how their revenue will more than double in 12 months when it hasn't grown at nearly those levels before.

Once the questions got a bit tricky, he started removing them as "off topic" ( not just mine) and eventually the forum came to a crashing halt. There are a few more questions id like to ask, especially after seeing SWT usage monitor, but I dont think I would get a sensible answer. Maybe their own usage monitor page is again are not "official figures" so he can't comment.

Im sticking in until after the merger, thats it. Or until he goes and providing the quality parts of the team stay.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.