PGM 12.0% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

Can someone who knows a bit about mining costs do the...

1. 101 Posts.
    Can someone who knows a bit about mining costs do the numbers...

At what prices of Gold, Platinum, Palladium et al is the the Skaargard Greenland resource likely to become viable? Obviously prices of the the pgms have risen since the Galahad evaluation, but surely so too have costs?

Something else we need to try to work out is why Galahad were so concerned about the price of titanium falling, even with the gigantic in ground resource?

But if we assume on the back of Galahad's study that it was approximately line ball whether to go ahead developing it when they sold the resource, now, around 2 years later, this gigantic call option on precious metals must surely be in the money? And if it is, why the tiny market cap.

On the Boardroom Radio interview, Mosely said that PGM are focusing on the Skaargard resource at the moment....given they have 6 projects, surely he would not be doing that (and saying it) if he did not consider it was likely to be viable?

I am tempted to bet the house on this one, can someone please tell me what I am missing here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $9.176K 346.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 382913 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 657880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.