OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Starting High Grade Ore Processing, page-52

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Although there was not anything to get excited about in this announcement as far as gold grades go, also like I have mentioned along with others that the company has seemed to changed the language in regards to what they think is in the ground . Going for very positive to neutral, but on the other hand they are spending money like never before. Ramping up mining, getting ready to bulk sample Cuca and a drilling campaign all going full steam ahead. One thing this bunch is good at is handling money, in all the years I have been a holder, I can not remember a time that anyone went unpaid or the bank account was close to going into the red like a lot of other exploration juniors on the ASX. This gives me hope that the grade will be as predicted at least and they are confident that the gold produced will be enough to cover the bills or at the very least be enough to convince investors to put more money in. Looking at the SP slip like it has does make me feel a bit like the skipper is asleep at the wheel, but I am sure he is not, news soon to turn things around,, I hope...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.