TZL 12.0% 2.8¢ tz limited

GS,I have read your summary, listened to the 4 x BRR interviews,...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    GS,

I have read your summary, listened to the 4 x BRR interviews, and read up on some of the latest announcements.

By looking at these suggested items i can say that i have a somewhat clearer picture of the TZ activities. I still have more research to do, however i am feeling quite bullish on it so far.

When i was reading i was thinking how will this locking type lockers work in Australia, in my little home town, hell when i have something delivered to my place and i am not home, they leave it around the back.

But then i read on about the 50 storey building in Chicago where TZ ran a 90 day trial, and I starting thinking that this product is not aimed at small towns, it is aimed at very high density cities. Imagine if this system were to be installed in 10% of large apartment blocks of cities like NY, Tokyo, Madrid, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, even Sydney. The mind boggles. And this is only the residential side of things.

I havent taken a position as yet, but all of those readers out there who are shareholders already would be giving Goldstandard's original post a thumbs up so that TZL can be recognised. Like GS said once people get there heads around the activities of TZ, then the SP will take care of itself.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.