PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

I think you have missed my point.I'm unimpressed that another...

1. 245 Posts.
    I think you have missed my point.

I'm unimpressed that another blocking stake/takeover position has been issued to a foreign entity who used their position of 'friend' to bend PLV, or so it seems IMO.

PLV will continue to trade at a heavy discount IMO to its real value due to the large equity positions of two investors who basically can dictate the company direction all they want, two board positions or not. It's only an EGM away from replacing the board I they see fit. With WEG and GNR now (or soon to be) holding circa 40% of the issued capital (that we know of), with shareholder apathy when it comes to voting, they can easily push through any changes they like. A resolution to delist and go private would be just as damaging.

Debt and aboard position before was ok, the issue of nearly 20% equity is not. IMO Plv just sold down the company lock stock and barrel for $5.3m at worst maybe $25m at most. If there aren't any other deals to be done with other partners, then maybe PLv should formalize the sale process, merge at least to try and maximize the sale price!

Its death by a 1000 cuts IMO, the small cuts keep coming, and soon everyone is going to ask what happened, just ask GBG shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.