SMM 0.00% 0.5¢ somerset minerals limited

re: price prediction and follow up SMMGerry, you know i love ya,...

1. 399 Posts.
    re: price prediction and follow up SMM

Gerry, you know i love ya, and you know I respect your Research abilities, and your stock finding capabilities-- ad lot of other good points besides--- as you know me well too--from another galzay far way....!!--but mate, that last post of yours-- was loaded with Assumptions !!

errrr...not the least the spot price versus the contract prices being achieved at the moment between users and suppliers.

NOw let me say this--SM is a good stock. Repeat, SMM is a good companya nd a good stock.

But at present we ahve some maybes, ifs, and "hopes" -- and unlike Palladin 2-3 years ago--we Cannot --repeat Cannot be definitive about When their will be a Mine.

And correct me if I am wrong; but we have not --repeat NOT--unlike Palladin had 3 years ago-- --- got a Bankeable Feasiblity Study on the Cost and time and Infrastructure commitment of infrastucture--at best presently we have some guesses.

-.....Another thing.

The Labor Party is Run not by President Kevin, as the Libs.... are run by President John.

The labor Party is run By Conference, factions and Caucus-- which is binding on Kev .....as far as policy goes.....

Again, I am rooting for Uranium mining like you are gerry.

And repeat, I do --yes I do-- Like the sound of SMM--as you know; I do also; like the sound of MTN....

-But let us not just "forget": all of the "discount for risk" issues here; as against SMM's already very high market Cap.

And if it eventually 'comes off'--Yes you are right.

It IS worth potentially more than currently....

But athat above-- statement is unfortunately--- NOT Investment Grade--- at present.

So please Gerry--my friend; do "discount back in" the ..... "if" ..... factors at the Present Time... just a tad-- and remember the diff b/w 'spot' price and 'contract' price.

Refer if you like to the CEO of Rio Tinto and ERA Mr Leigh Clifford's comment on this point from the last rio agM.....re this differential in the real market for U.

AND..... AS i REPEAT gERRY, i DO......--REPEAT .....DO .....HAVE ENORMOUS... AND A LARGE amount of TIME AND RESPECT .....FOR YOUR EFFORTS, VIEWs ....AND frankly often brilliant Stock RESEARCH AND stock picking capabilites....

Kindest Regards, (from The Pub)....

ROBBO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.154M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.052K 610.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2973408 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4476156 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.