AMX 3.70% 42.0¢ aerometrex limited

starting to break out again, page-3

1. DSD
    15,757 Posts.
    mkt waking-up to realisation that new drilling results not far away.If they are anything like the previous results(and why wouldn't they be as they now have better idea where the really rich stuff is) then SP will add another 10-15c overnight. West Africa is the place to be for goldies. Redback led the way but was sooo poorly supported here on ASX it switched to Toronto exchange and became a 50+bagger!! Aussie funds are now realising mining costs are far lower, many countries offer huge tax breaks for investment and best of all..... the ore-bodies are mostly far richer than deposits here in Oz. We are now a mature country re gold exploration. Some good finds will still be made... but the greenstone belt in W.Africa is shaping up as a new Witwatersrand which for a 60 year period supplied about half the world's gold. However, the W.African gold is far shallower than that in S.Africa. PRU will do very well as will several others. But my reading is that AMX has the richest and most consistent of the deposits. Many many drills produce gold spread across widths of 20-30metres!! incredible stuff. And at konker-main they drilled 23 holes over a largish area... and every single drill had good-outstanding results. Where else can one get that? I reckon mining costs will settle out at below US$250/oz when production fully underway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.015(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $39.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 43.0¢ 40.5¢ $31.37K 75.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5225 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 17513 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.