TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

This is interesting to watch. I must admit I had expected the...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    This is interesting to watch. I must admit I had expected the run much sooner. The delay in the run and the subsequent drop from recent highs to the CR and below has allowed us to accumulate far more than I would have expected. We originally purchased at 3c, we participated in the Soph CR at 2.5c and purchased many more in the low 2's afterwards.

We now hold around 5,000,000 TAW and while that may seem a lot for a spec, I have learnt not to invest in spec stocks. Instead I invest in relationships. Relationships lead me to TAW and have further enhanced my knowledge of the stock, those involved and the upside.

What I especially like about TAW is that the team they have built is proven and quite exceptional. I also like that they are absolutely on top of timelines and communications to market. In fact their expertise and communications remind me of another stock that has done very well recently (while we are on that, congratulations to those on the TAW thread who hold SYR).

Timelines for explorers becoming producers are vital and I am loving TAW stating timelines and then delivering wholeheartedly. Scoping study was due in July. Was delivered in the first week rather than the last. It is the one percenters for companies like these that set them apart from their peers that burn in flames.

Through my relationships, I have confidence in the quality of our product and the premium we will achieve in market. Even with the iron ore price being busted, we will be making over 100% return. The mine life scoped already should be further improved with the current drill results. There are plans in place to get TAW producing sooner rather than later.

Best of all, its all there for everyone to see in black and white. Read the announcements and get ready for the results to follow.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.