EXR 1.10% 9.2¢ elixir energy limited

starting to chug along, page-3

1. 3,800 Posts.
    re: starting to chug along - acturtle Hi Dyno

Personnally I think GBP's market cap is totally overblown and hardly a worthy comparison, but perhaps a good indicator of what can happen if the tide swings strongly your way.....

I guess all fund raisings are different as to how they are received by the market. In the end demand is the key as well as how long the new recipients are prepared to hang onto their stock. At least the new listing will raise a significant amount of $ to nicely fill the kitty for a while and negate funding as any potential negative.

Some stocks list quietly on the AIM, others join with fanfare. I dont know which one EXR will be. However I do think it is advantageous for EXR to raise its fund outside of the ASX market, I think it will cause less of a dampening affect, and the new holders may just be there for the longer term rather than a quick stag.....

There seems to be an element of market hype returning to oil stocks in the last week or so with the high oil price.......?? Lets hope that continues, the oil price holds up, the Dow stays steady or better, and EXR will treat us very nicely.... some new blocks would be handy too but to be honest the last time they bought into the Jaguar prospect not a huff of interest was seen.

EXR seems to have everything for it but you can only take what the market gives. Sometimes the market disappoints and sometimes it surprises, and predictions are foolhardy. I just plug away and hope the market keeps turning up enough good ones to keep me happy.

EXR's AGM is next Monday I believe? Also AIM listing? Lets see what next week brings.

acturtle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $64.02K 687.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95809 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.