DES 0.00% 9.1¢ desoto resources limited

I choose to disagree, you are right about it growing but we are...

1. 30 Posts.
    I choose to disagree, you are right about it growing but we are not there yet, the adoption is not by the wider community at this stage.

do you think that everyone in Australia can afford to download a movie with current bandwidth pricing? Why are bigpond movies and QFX growing significanly still, because the other 70% of the population cant afford it. Its not all about coverage.

also there is the usability of the technology to display the movies, you have so many choices, and ie MS Media Centre still has alot to be desired. So until this area is fix like what Ipod did to music downloads, it will be tricky.

you maybe on a higher income stream than us all and can afford, and a movie download is nothing for you, until we have the pricing right here those in rural area's just cant afford it..

talk to Reeltime and see how many movies they have downloaded in past 6 months.. gulp.. and compare to DVD's

on a positive note, DES has solid support this morning and can feel something in the air ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27874 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.