WDS 1.93% $27.48 woodside energy group ltd

starting to look attractive again at these pri, page-23

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Currently the estimated div yield is 3.69% for 2012, you for forgot two key words which is "fully franked". That takes the actual div to just over 5%. It would appear that the current CEO has a predilection of understating target projections then congratulating higher supply of same. I don't know whether thats a self tendency to cover ones butt or just a general conservative attitude.

Estimation fluctuate depending where you read by around 0.2%

When one does research on WPL, the majority of fund or market managers all put a price target for 2012 of WPl between $41 and $45 at present with, naturally, buy recommendations.

IMO and a euro implosion aside and on current 2012 estimates of $95-$100 barrel, one could conservatively estimate a SP of upward to $40 plus by end of FY12 should supply predictions meet or exceed stated conservative projections.

I do expect some volatility here though, especially after Pluto 1 goes online as it would not surprise me to see shorting activities continue in this climate. Then again that always seems to be the case during major expenditure periods in any case.

The above is just my opinion, as always DYOR and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.