BMN 1.41% $2.80 bannerman energy ltd

rhjust to extend my original postRCF got the first tranche too...

1. 270 Posts.
    rh
    just to extend my original post
    RCF got the first tranche too cheap, so we're gonna raise 30Mill soon, but the first tranche deal had to be done due to the need for cash at the time, Post OPES & GFC the dilutive aspects of share issue (via brokers) to raise funds had become more of an issue for BMN (fine to raise $20Mill at $2.XX with broker research putting your shares at $4.XX, much different at $0.2X & $0.3X) thats why, at the time the raising of the first tranche at $0.6X was such good thing...... but now it was too cheap... and we want a better deal.. the fact that a RCF man has just popped up on the board suggests to me they will be participating in the "better deal"... and therefore agree it was too cheap... vote of confidence.. The SP has held up, indeed rallied around 40% since the anny of possible raising.. more confidence... 90 Days from April 16.... thanks.. I'll go for the March quarterly, as you suggest, for when the good news comes to market..... buy the rumour etc.

Nothing is inevitable....... but if you're gonna raise at the VWAP minus %20 and your backers/major SH's appear to be positioning for a slice of it.. and they know the current quarters drill results first... well.......... Just as well it's not all infill and processing plant sterilisation drilling.... thanks to others for highlighting where we can expect the ??fruitful?? drilling has been taking place

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.