AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

starting to move, page-7

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871
    From some of the research I was doing last night, I came across this map of the Eagle Ford shale http://www.energyindustryphotos.com/eagle_ford_shale__formation_of_s.htm.

From the map, you can see most of the large gas finds have been in the Edwards Fields marked in yellow (I believe all these wells were vertical drills only). If you cross reference this map with the 1st map in the 30/10 AZZ quarterly report, you can see the FD #2H well was drilled right on top of one of the yellow marked Edwards field. This field is in the middle of the red line, which is the Edwards Shelf Margin. The margin is shown in the AZZ map by the light blue brick road (for want of a better description).

The downside is it looks like the 220BCF extracted from Dilworth is on the top left edge of the yellow rose acreage. Just hope they haven't taken everything out in that area. Probable the reason why none of the 1st 3 drills are near that area.

The upside is the AZZ acreage looks to be in the right area. While nothing is certain, this looks as close as you can get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.