SVY 7.69% 2.8¢ stavely minerals limited

Starting to move, page-474

1. 7,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1528
    to my point.. now that few people got sobber and away from their BBQs sellers came back to collect profit. Last Friday there were no profit takers at any level until near the end of the trading session..

This is not SVY specific and happens to few smaller stocks on low liquidity days. Can swing more widely in one direction which can be selling opportunity or buying opportunity. For those who follow SVY we hopped SP moved in the other direction with one desperate seller trying to offload large parcel so we can buy at <45c again.

This low liquidity can last until second half of Jan unless we see larger market correction in which case all traders will be recalled from their holidays and be back at their trading stations..

In an event we see SVY falls below 45c I will be buying no matter what happens globally. My view is SVY will be selling their discovery along with another one or two regional targets and returning capital to share holders. If I am right this is really attractive opportunity to collect once-off large dividend.
    If I am right that is.. I can be wrong. I only share my view and don't claim I know it will play out the way I think it will.

not a fin advice.. do your own research, etc, etc..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.002(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $13.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $106.1K 3.830M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 56432 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.