CUL 0.00% 0.5¢ cullen resources limited

starting to perk up, page-10

1. 12,622 Posts.
    susy it sure does.
    At the end during the 10 min match up a 50k sell at 15 cents came in.......think this was put in to draw a few sellers out imo.Nobody complied so it was withdrawn.

Some on here are confused about why Dennis is selling.I am not. After talking to chris ringrose and he telling me that he is 68 and quite close to retirement, who can argue with that???
    He assured me there is ntg sinister going on.
    Plus if ur still not convinced then why not give him a call yourselves.He is easy to talk to.

He like you and me can sell at any time.There are no rules.

Aquila and AMCI on the other hand obviously see a bargain hence the buying up of stock. Aquila may know more about things than they let on.....
    What u have to focus on is that CUL are holding over $8 milion in cash and have many good jv's and now have 2 main investors on the share register.
    IF Aquila decrease their holdings then so will i....i am banking on the smart money and hoping the share price does what HLX did.

With the market "turmoil" and general weakness CUL would have been under 10 cents by now.So its showing great strength at the mom and not alot of big selling.This could change but for now it looks good.

Cu all on monday,enjoy weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.467M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1366437 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 13684178 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.