BQT bqt solutions limited

Hi all againI just forgot to give a plug for my new favourite -...

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi all again
    I just forgot to give a plug for my new favourite - Banque-Tec. I guess it's fair to say that as of a few weeks ago I thought this little gem had probably got some legs. Well I reckon I'm on the money and I have been accumulating for some time now.

There seems a major surge in interest in a range of the company's security products. If this company can establish working relationships with international players, then it will be huge because I believe they have the technology. Just when I said stay tuned, volume and price have been increasing steadily.

Their AGM is on Thursday where they will ratify a placement that will probably fund their attempt to expand globally and their latest company release suggests this is well underway. They've been extremely quiet for a long time now. I believe they've been getting their ducks in a row so after the AGM I expect they'll really start to rock and roll.

Their MD John Genner has been knocking about since Adam's been picking apples and their chairman Ian Murray (alias the Sunshine Kid) is a real relic and is responsible for books such as The Money Miners. This pair make a pretty volatile combination and the smart money would say that they're probably going to run another scene stealer. Any way this is pure speculation on my part. I've done a fair bit of research so I'm taking a punt. Please do your own research.

Cheers
    The Cloud
    PS To the Fat Lady, do yourself a favour. Take a position and get fatter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.