DCC 9.09% 4.8¢ digitalx limited

starting to warm up, page-173

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Fully admire your honesty and yes I think most of us can relate given the past 72 hours. Once again this forum has been trolled with BTC discussions that bare little relationship to ICO consultant Digital X . Well if you can't beat them... Here are my thoughts on this.
    Comparing BCH to BTC is a bit like saying diet coke is better than than real thing. Sure a less sugar product should be a better selling point than the calorie loaded option, however this has proven not to be the case. A simple analogy but the point is that we need to get our heads out of our early adopting/ tech savvy mind sets and think about how the general consumer will be involved. It's only when there's mass acceptance of a particular trend or product do the early adopters make there serious fortunes. For the interim, BTC will probably be accepted as a store of value away from government intervention and where I feel the general public will migrate towards. Forget the algorithms and which is the better platform and instead project your thoughts to how the masses will integrate this technology into their every day lives. DCC is the least vulnerable investment you could position yourself in with the greatest upside to any of the strengthening currencies. The sensible investors could be better shifting their money out of crypto and into a safer haven style of investment like DCC.
    Last edited by Kohnra: 13/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $41.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $142.5K 3.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 644600 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 98541 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.