AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

starting to wonder which is best, page-4

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    You have to love HC,,,A person can go from being positive and accumulating one week to being in doubt the next week...very funny indeed

All I can say is "some people" should not be investing in shares...full stop

You cannot compare MNM to ESI, two totally different companies...

We have one thing in common and that is we both want to upgrade brown coal...
    ESI is working towards a tech which may or may not work, they having a tough time raising cash.
    They have been diluted HUGELY with billions of shares/options....this company has one chance of success..

MNM has plenty Brown coal so as long as ANY tech is successful we will have a valuable commodity-FACT
    Our JV partner is backed by some of the biggest most reputable companies in the sector/world with DEEP pockets...

AND THEN we have
    Mt Mulligan-HUGE POTENTIAL in its own right...do you people see gas prices dropping in years to come because I don't.
    Gold assets
    more coal tenements...the list goes on...

come on Navy,,,,don't worry about ESI PLEASE...let them be up a few percent. I am happy for them, we all wanna make money,,,

We all know MNM is here for the long term, we have a low cash burn, access to plenty funds,,,,we have never looked better....

For those that are looking for the flavour of the day good luck to you. I am invested in a company that I like, assets I like, management I like and trust.....patience people

sorry for the rant
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.