AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Funny how some people invest without even so much as even...

1. 796 Posts.
    Funny how some people invest without even so much as even visiting the website of the company they are investing in.

This from http://www.ectltd.com.au/coldry/coldry-overview/

"10-30% Coldry:Lignite mix can be used in existing lignite-fired plants for emissions reduction of 5%-15%, without modification to the plant
    100% Coldry possible in significantly upgraded lignite plants..."

Two quick questions come to mind...

1. Who is going to spend millions to then only use such a small amout of BCE pallets for such a tiny reduction in Carbon emissions?

2. Which power company will be willing to spend millions of dollars to "significantly" upgrade their plant to get slightly more reductions?

It makes me laugh that some people can get so excited about so little. Lodging an application two days after the grant is announced reeks of desperation to me. The close date is in November. At least that diverts attention away from Monash quietly slipping away with another shattered hope.

Fact is Coldry product can't reduce emissions to Aust Gov targets and no Coldry product can be exported until a new railway is constructed from the LV. How fortunate for Exergen, (and any co. that owns billions of tonnes of Vic brown coal), that their CHTD product can be slurried to port.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.