Wow thanks for all the replies, wrote that at 1am while i was up...

1. 672 Posts.
    Wow thanks for all the replies, wrote that at 1am while i was up and couldnt sleep. Just to answer some of the questions:

I have a tax structure already. Pty Ltd as a trustee for a trust fund and then we will just have a trading name

I will have no borrowings and will run from a custom built shed that will be going up at home. Am due to have my 5th child so am looking to be available to help at home.

Never registered for GST but im sure it cant be that hard, more like a nuisance.

No employees . Looking to do this myself until i cant anymore

I will and expect to spend alot of time driving. Am planning to personally visit every amateur AFL club in Perth to introduce my product and availability as a starting point. I work as a bouncer on weekends so meet numerous people who im hoping will give me ideas or sales. I work with kiwi's who just love getting vinyl graphics plastered on their windscreen of where they came from. That kinda job is money for jam.

Can anyone give advice on MYOB? I can only assume thats the best software to use when running a business?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.