TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

to my favorite Sunfly. following the April Launch, we are...

1. 27,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3310
    to my favorite Sunfly.
    following the April Launch, we are targeting a new region each month.
    Not hard to visualize their 50k or so active subscriber growth per month. (55k based from 1m in 18 months)

In 12 months that 600k, run rate, x 12 month = 7.2 million dollars per subscription dollar.

what do we charge? changba US$3.2/month? or more? $5 ? that'd be $US 36m million.
    I would like some clarity from the company on this.

in the next subsequent 12 month we achieve another 600k? but probably accelerating, so maybe more.
    (changba acheived 40m subscribers in 2 years)

Lets say 1.2m in two years. thats $72m. /2 partners = 36m , gross, maybe 30m net. tax and USD/AU a wash.

that commands a PE of 14 or more, so a clear path to 400m mc in two years on the back of Sunfly alone.
    (600-800m in 3-4 years?)

Now its all about growth. And thats why people will over pay early, if they believe we are credible.

Speculation alone should see us over 10% of that target surely?

(NOR acheived 120m mc on hope that revenues were accelerating)

Everyone's looking for the little fish who becomes a Netflix, or a Changba billion dollar.

Is this it?

Outside of Karaoke, we are underpinned for a separate growth story by the Divan and Xunity deals in place.
    Let alone Humax, Akamai, come Zain, Indo and others.

Other tech stories look simply in the fog to be honest for any commercial reality in comparison.

Back the truck up. This is my largest portfolio position presently.
    I am not concerned about pip swings. this is about adding 10, 20, 30, 40c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.