SFG 25.0% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Stash, page-12

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    I went back to articles about Mick McMahon and his business history including an interview with him on Northern territory news.
    To me it seems that his past business activities have been tailored to prepare him for this leadership role of Sea Farms, Project Sea Dragon.

We need several things to bring this project together- first financial management and we have that now together with the new CFO Ian Brannan.
    Secondly experience with livestock production - he grew Ingham Chickens into a solid company.
    Third labour demands in remote areas- his time with Skilled, a labour recruitment and placement company, and next they need food for the prawns where Mick also has experience with a leading stock food manufacturer.
    A new man in a new position like this needs to fully comprehend the company workings and be conversant with 10 years of background working before h can put his stamp on the revised direction and I am certainly awaiting the coming announcements and the deferred AGM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.697K 1.232M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23558608 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15245981 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.