CHN 4.17% $1.00 chalice mining limited

State Forrest Concerns, page-6

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Its a non issue. Mining is and has been traditionally allowed in WAs State Forrests.

There is an animal which has become somewhat rare called the Chuditch which I have mentioned. IMO unless a rare plant species is discovered this will be the only small challenge.

They can and used to live over half Australia. The company can and should offer early to spend money for a breeding program or suchlike to save any bad publicity or potential holdups or controversy.

Julimar will be worth an absolute fortune so the cost to offset the loss of habitat for these little guys would be extremely cheap in the scheme of things.

These guys, all native animals virtually breed like rabbits and thrive when cats and foxes are not run the equation. They have been baiting foxes for years in Julimar thats why several native species have returned to decent numbers.

Australia has too many mammals that have been made extinct, its why tourists come here to see these bouncy weird animals we have and the great beaches. So Im pro them being saved, money is good to make but not everything.

Anyway Im sure CHN will do the right thing, it will be a condition of mining but mining they will go. They won't clear the whole of Julimar State Forrest, they only need mine where the minerals are and afterwards they will have sufficient cash to do whatever restoration is needed.

Its a non issue but if I were the company I would be aware that people will be watching and be prepared with a solid, genuine environmental plan early in then piece.

On another note happy to see for you guys CHN stock price did what I expected, followed on its merry way. Continued press will drive this further just on the latest results.

I dont have time to read the stacks of posts here today but did anyone post up the large article from Todays West Australian?

That alone would have had dozens of older cashed up investors ringing their brokers.

Good luck, may the good news continue...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.040(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $389.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ $1.03 98.0¢ $3.138M 3.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54202 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 31729 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.