I used to think the way you do, vis vis state governments,...

1. 26,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I used to think the way you do, vis vis state governments, however the last 7 years of the federal libs tells the tale for me.

While I appreciate no one will believe me when I say this is an Apolitical, post from me, one need look no further then the lib mantra, about "our policies will balance the budget."
    Noone in the entire world expected vale to have its " annus horribilis ", which gave the Oz/WA iron ore producers the iron ore price lift it it did, and still does.

Two things came from this, # 1, the WA budget got a whole lot better and # 2, so did the Oz budget get a whole better.

The lib government had nothing to do with the above, unless they sanctioned the SAS to wreak havoc on vale.

We are giving away our LNG,in relation to the PRRT ,while the fed govt. is trying to extract money from google, go figure.
    In WA our gold producers are killing the pig, but don't want to pay the WA citizenry for the privilege of doing so.
    They arced up about an increase in the gold royalty, when the price of gold was $ US 1,600 an Oz, meanwhile it got to $US, 2000, an Oz.

This pilgrim, contrary to the lib mantra does believe you can sensibly tax your way to prosperity.
    The first step is to eradicate the squeaky wheel.

Raider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.