state of affairs

1. 517 Posts.
    one thing to think about..........

I know everyone is pissed off and hey that is the way it goes when a venture(voip) fails..........

But remmeber that timothy lebbon at one point, before the dilution, owned upwards of 37 percent of the company....

If this was just a BIG conspiracy, and they were just trying to jerk us all around........ I suppose he must have gone in knowing he was goign to get his butt handed to him.......but don;t think this is some big conspiracy it was just a failed venture.....u think timothy is happy????

This is what I believe has happened here.....

They fully believed that the VOIP venture was going to pull through..Had hitech and pennytel worked out the revenue stream from that would have financed the entire expansion that was supposed to take place.... because they had no rev the whole thing blew up.....

So the original plan went up and smoke......and the fact that there is no revenue or ebit they had no way to finance what is happening now......so the DILUTION that is taking place is a result of the first failure.....

Now is it possible that the CP deal was a smoke screen to get the price of the stock rolling so they could do a capital raise at a higher price......who knows wouldn;t doubt it..........

But not so sure it is a wise thing to bad mouth something you still have money in.........I am dissapointed with the rest of you but i am holding this puppy.......and if I lose all my money then so be it!!!1

Lets hope for the best!

Drew

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.