State of Origin game 2 .,Sydney, page-11

1. 33,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Lovely morning in Sydney. No clouds , blue sky too bad its only 9 degrees. Looking forward to tonights game after being starved of the premiership games this weekend. Seems weird to have it on a Sunday night. Must have something to do with overseas viewing like the Grand Final. Personally I prefer Wednesday nights. Just hope the refereeing doesn't change to a penaltyfest. I guess by having the same referees things will be the same. Funny how you can change your opinion on the result. NSW looked a little bit better even though they had a bit of luck.

To me Maloney is the key to the result. If he makes similar errors to last game NSW will lose. I don't think Hunt was 100% fit . If he is this time it also will help.

Puss Gould's opinion was he must be picked even though he does imbicilic things. I think everything he says depends on who has put his money on. I would wait for the replay on Fox but it gets a bit late and I like posting here during the game. Might have a $200 on QLD and hope they score first and then back NSW.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.