AN1 11.1% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

State of play 5/4/2020

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Plenty of information across various threads so I thought we should summarise the last week or so worth of info looking to the open tomorrow.

From my understanding/research the following is correct -
    • Cellmid is importing POCT 15 min rapid tests. First order is available from 6/4 (tomorrow) for distribution. Company announcement confirms this.
    • The current shipment of tests are sold. Confirmed by Cellmid announcement.
    • Cellmid is supplying Wondfu tests.
    • The tests they have are deemed to be high quality and as accurate as any other antibody tests available in the world....these are not the spanish dodgy ones. Confirmation of this is the recent order by UK of 3+ million tests and Cellmid and Wondfu was not the Spain supplier.
    • Cellmid has undergone a CR last week in a bid to fund new orders of tests (to tune of 3-5 mil worth). Confirmation via announcement and documentation supplied to one of these threads of the CP details.
    • POC rapid tests are approved for use by dr’s throughout Australia (note - some states have banned for ACUTE diagnosis which is understandable because they are not designed for this). Confirmation - Various media releases.
    • Many Chinese suppliers have been banned from exporting POC tests by Chinese government. Confirmation - I can’t recall where I got this detail but I clearly recall reading the statement (maybe company announcement and media reports)
    • There are 16+ tests listed on the Aussie therapeutic goods administration approval list. Only 2 x suppliers on that list are allowed to export under current Chinese government ban.
    • At this point in time the only confirmed supplier of POCT’s in Australia are Cellmid (by confirmed I mean are able to and have promoted a delivery/availability date. I would assume any business that currently has them available would publicise this to let potential customers know they have them for sale as Cellmid has done - this is only my assumption though).
    • Cellmid have announced a expectation they will be announcing a large order/s in the very near future following negotiations with government/health care players. Confirmation - CDY announcement.
    • Government expecting to have large quantities of POCT tests available this week. Confirmation - PM and chief health officer announcements.
    Have I missed anything or is any information incorrect (please only post confirmable info)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.671K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1735002 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.