PLS 1.06% $2.80 pilbara minerals limited

Thanks for providing the summary TTMI. A couple of ideas I...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Thanks for providing the summary TTMI.

A couple of ideas I wanted to put out there...

Is it be correct to assume that the message is that the contract prices for lithium compounds rose significantly due to under supply and that lithium hydroxide rose by more year on year?

This would confirm in my mind that contract prices will be demand driven as companies try to secure sufficient amount of product to catch up with general demand for the applications of the product (e.g. batteries, powerwalls, ceramic products etc). I expect that the spot price of lithium products will continue to rise for some time until any potential shortfall in demand is met. (Just using logic here..therefore IMO)

It would also confirm what many LT investors have been saying in that patience is needed, because the expected increase in demand for the our product should contribute to a large increase in the share price. However I'm not sure by how much or for how long, as I think some of the modelling understates the extent that demand will rise given the various amount of products that use lithium.

Cheers, TCS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
-0.030(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.429B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.89 $2.79 $52.63M 18.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 263602 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.82 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.