YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

state of play, page-7

1. 818 Posts.
    any idea of how much will be raised? will we be seeing an offer for holders? ie. 1 for 10 would raise close to $10m?

At this time the business is facing a capital intensive period. In previous announcements they stated that they would deliver plans on time and on budget - meaning no need for CR. I agree crackpot this is a raising after seeing a 5x rise in SP already.

See this from the investor presentation, a lot of the final stages in the manufacturing before commencement of distribution.

I believe it is this ability to speed up production which would result in getting cash flow in quicker and the necessity for another raising much lower - as I mentioned in my earlier post this is crucial as there is the potential for a lot of revenue. What mb83 is also saying I think. US distribution ASAP with ANZ to come towards the end of 2014 - bringing ANZ forward a few months and raising US capacity would be great.

Thoughts on CR everyone? I bought in near highs last week and am already down on my initial investment. However it is the figures of 54m, 90m and 166m + units in the coming years which will add far more value to SP than current levels. Coupled with online and merchandise.. if pulled off this has still more to come.

Cheers,
    Liam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $2 60

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41021 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 154722 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.