DSE 0.58% $3.45 dropsuite limited

state of play

1. 116 Posts.
    Have been watching the stock quite closely over the last couple of days, certainly more than usual and the sudden increase in SP and volume really drives one thing home for me. People are desperate to not miss out on this. I think the initial surge was caused by the EXM mailout of announcements. People saw an announcement from EXM, thought they had missed the boat, and bought. There would have been quite a few people who actually read the release, saw the date, and didn't buy, but it really does show that there are some people out there who were desperate not to miss out on this.

I think we have got quite a few people who have sold out in the downward trend of this stock and are waiting in the wings literally on bated breath to get back in at a low. Some of them are already back in, and those that aren't might miss out, I think this stock is going to take off hard when it does.

I also think that people predicting 4-5c sp are being quite pessimistic. If you do some very, very pessimistic calculations then the current resource is worth 3-3.3c per share. If that resource is increased to the levels that are expected with this JORC then we should see the SP go to at least 4-5c, but I wouldn't be suprised if it peaked around the 6-6.5c mark then dropped back down to 5-5.5c. That is if we get the expected upgrade of 1m oz. If we get more than that, which I think just quietly we will, in fact I am expecting no less then 2m oz to be announced as this round of JORC upgrade. If that's the case, then I think we can expect this SP to hit at least 9c, possible even crack the ten mark.

As always, good luck to all those that have been patient with this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.45
Change
0.020(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $241.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.43 $3.49 $3.40 $47.77K 13.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2899 $3.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.49 432 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.