DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

imo we saw a drop yesterday due to a few ppl trying to make a...

1. 413 Posts.
    imo we saw a drop yesterday due to a few ppl trying to make a quick buck from the increase in sp on tuesday. i These ppl will surely be watching this closely again to jump on board if ann comes, or more likely vols start to pick up. i dont think yesterdays sellers have lost faith, its just the current market sentiment to take a profit if there's uncertainty.

now, the ppl still holding (firmly) are those that expect something to come out soon. we are seeing that the price of 1.6c is what buyers will need to pay to get in. gives me confidence this morning to see a stalemate scenario at this price, cause u can garuantee this baby will fly very soon.

as always, we will see some large chunks taken out as we draw closer to the jorc update. its pointless looking at the buy side, cause when it happens it will be swift and it will come from off the screen.

those in the know, have set this up nicely. taking up some parcels on tuesday, letting a few days pass, watching the market get nervous on no ann. then taking up some weak hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.