CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

I previously posed the question on HC if anyone could see if...

1. 330 Posts.
    I previously posed the question on HC if anyone could see if there were any trucks going in or out .. well not such a stupid question .. as currently production has in fact stopped .. hence the lack of announcements of what has been found.

The long term profitability of the company is linked with the ruby production and sales of jewelry ... which in turn is reliant of the project moving to Stage Two production which will allow CPH to launch the jewelry .. as currently this is on hold in order that a stockpile can be built. Stage Two production is in turn on hold pending authorisations from the two councils that oversee the "ruby bearing" land .. in order to get these authorisations a series of tests need to be completed and submitted to council .. the long and short of it being that this process could still take another 2 months .. that's possibly another two months before ruby production will recommence.

On the positive side of things ... it is the Copeton diamond shaft that has the potential to really drive the SP in the short term .. where the inferred resource is 500,000 cts of diamonds. This is moving to plan .. (although a little slow) and council authorisations have been cleared and water pumps are currently being installed .. once a contractor is employed in the very near future then this project will move along quickly to get the shaft going, expecting results from the project well within 2 months.

Them's the facts ... the choices are yours... I will be holding as I'd hate to miss on the "diamond run" ..

YO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.