CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

state of play, page-9

1. 620 Posts.
    re: state of play / mick ryan Actually, praise to you, since you have better info, if that in fact came from CFR.

The talk I had, the guy said that all was progressing well on the ruby and diamond front.

Now, having done the odd shaft, and excavation over my days, I thought that interesting. So, I asked where they were with the s/c for the shaft. The bloke had no idea, whether it was dug, designed or anywhere in between. I then suggested that it would then be very difficult for him to say all was progressing well. Likewise for the rubies.

I then thought I should ask someone other than the cleaner, as this is what it sounded like.

Anyway, since I had asked to speak to someone who actually knew what was going on, he said there was no one else, and the MD was in India. That sparked me up, since I thought, f*ck me, they have a huge ruby that they are flogging off on the sly, dince old KP is rich enough. Turns out, and the plot really thickens, that he is there sorting out a gold project, since the gold price is up.

So, to summise, and correct me if I am wrong, since I have the assumption that the CFR does not have many emplyees in its office (say 5), no one knows what is going on, and if they are off on another bloody tangent (gold), I fear for the hard earned of the shareholder.

Interesting to hear someone elses opinion. Good old Sandy has gone very quiet lately.

I do fear that this maybe a pump and dump, so tread carefully. But, having said that, I have made a profit before getting in and out, but took a bath on the CFRO's earlier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.