CYM 2.63% 3.7¢ cyprium metals limited

Great post mate. As you said and I also stated today on Twitter....

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 518
    Great post mate. As you said and I also stated today on Twitter. CYM are in the sweet spot ATM with first production set for next year. It takes 3-6 years to get a fully operational copper mine up and running and we will be online in 1/6 of that time. There is a massive global shift for greener and cleaner energy and Copper is the main component for all of this. With very little new copper mines coming online in the next few years, demand will quickly outweigh supply and CYM will be able to take full advantage. Barry and team are a no bullshit quality operator who have done this all before from scratch, albeit in a worse jurisdiction.. These guys have also put a heap of their own hard earnt $$ into this which is another big positive for me.
    In 4 years time CYM will be the FMG of Copper and we will all be laughing getting our massive dividends
    I topped up another 100kshares yesterday at 23 because I thought that was cheap. Will continue to do so as funds become available. This is a set and forget until way over $1 for me. Stay strong, cream always rises to the top!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $56.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $51.12K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 635818 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 165316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.