SLX 8.49% $4.42 silex systems limited

State Of The Union, page-5

1. 2,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    There is a word which springs to mind Fozzman and that word is "fickle".

Two weeks ago you were talking as if Silex was the greatest company on the planet. You had invested your life savings and you believed in the technology.

Now and due to an announcement concerning nothing more than cost-cutting exercise by a third party, being outside of MG's control, you are viciously attacking him.

In the end the technology may not be successful and that is a risk that all shareholders take on. This is not the responsibility of MG and nor can he be blamed.

A director's job is to promote their company and I believe MG has done this. He raised capital when the share price was ridiculously high - masterstroke! He has got in and supported the novel techs when they needed support. And he has pulled back on that support as the company has required to combat foreseen time delays.

Agreed, things haven't worked out as he, or we, would have liked (for now). But I believe as a pained investor one should really consider - did the director fail the shareholder, or was the shareholder simply too greedy and impatient?

And personally - blaming others for your own misfortune shows very little character and leads to a miserable existence. Holding your head high in the belief that you did your research, you took a risk that others would not have, as a means to earn yourself a rich life and unfortunately the opportunity didn't pan out - this is what life is about mate!

To put this in perspective for you Fozz - I know people on this very forum who have had their shares stolen from them as a part of the GFC by dodgy stock brokers. This is pain. But no blame, no remorse. Back on the horse to again to amass their fortune.

Peace.

SirKnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.